Twenty-Five Occasions You Need a Quality Banner Printer
Professionally done banner signage is more useful than you think – which is why an experienced banner printing company is a good partner for your business.
If you haven’t been using banner signs in your marketing plan, let us stimulate your imagination. Here are 25 occasions you need a quality banner printer such as Pacific Color Graphics:
- Trade show attention grabber. Direct traffic to your booth with a high-profile banner hung from the rafters of a convention center.
- School cheer backdrops. A banner with the school logo and mascot adds some punch to the cheerleaders’ routine.
- On the campaign trail. Make sure the public knows how your name is spelled and what you stand for so they make the right choice when it’s time to vote.
- Sporting events. Golf tournaments, surfing contests, 6K or marathon races
- Store openings or big sales events.
- Weather-proof directionals. To allow for windy conditions, simply slit the banner in strategic places.
- Wall coverup. Murals are a great way to dress up a dull expanse of wall. They also are an inexpensive way of hiding sections of a wall that could use painting or a new coat of stucco.
- Construction sites. Useful for “pardon our dust” purposes or to illustrate to the public what is being built at a particular location.
- Flea market stands. A big banner hung from the top of a stand is visible for quite a distance and draws lots of traffic.
- Carnivals and fairs. Banners are affordable, which is why they are ever-present at church and school carnivals.
- Store window ads. Compelling banner signage is a powerful and often overlooked way to get customers into brick-and-mortar stores.
- Tents or canopies.
- Rooftop ads. The high visibility of banners make them perfect for rooftop placement.
- Chain-link fences. A banner with grommets is easily tied onto a fence. The sign can serve a dual purpose, too: as an advertisement and for privacy.
- Theater backdrops. For productions on a budget, versatile banners can set the scene.
- Ads on trailers. Talk about mobile advertising.
- Farmer’s markets. Use banners over and over again to sell fruits, vegetables, baked goods, prepared foods, jams and jellies.
- Stadium ads. There’s no better location for grand-format banners than inside a stadium. Your signs is exposed to thousands of pairs of eyes for several hours.
- A banner hung from behind the speakers’ table lends an air of professionalism to the event.
- News conference backdrops. Let the world know where and who you are when you make your newsworthy announcement.
- Point-of-purchase. Some shoppers need reminding they missed a great deal. A colorful banner at the POP does the trick.
- Big checks. Granted, this use for banners is a rarity. But if you are ever in a position of receiving or giving away a large amount of money, it’s nice to know this is an option.
- Informational displays. When a display that is more permanent than PowerPoint is needed – say, in a museum – banners are ideal.
- Floor displays. Because banners signs can be printed on super-durable materials, you can use them on floors for any purpose.
- Anywhere you want temporary signage. A huge benefit of banner signage is its portability. Moving the sign from place to place is simple and can be done repeatedly.
Call Us When You Need Grand-Format Banner Signs
If our list of 25 occasions you need a quality banner printer convinced you that your business could use Pacific Color Graphics’ banner printing services, call 888-551-1482 today.