Trade Show Banners That Stand Apart
Trade show banners are the key to successfully drawing the interest of attendees.
A compelling sales presentation, informative brochures and handout materials such as promotional items are important in converting leads to sales. But effective signage is paramount in attracting initial attention to your booth.
A walk on a typical convention floor reveals several vendors that offers products and services similar to your company. Because banner signs are noticeable from a distance, they are the aspect of your booth that attendees see first.
Most banners will be ignored. But with the help of the team at Pacific Color Graphics, experts in trade show marketing, your banner can stand apart from the others.
An effective banner features:
- A concise message. Convention-goers ignore vague, wordy messages. Signage must communicate a strong message in few words.
- Sharp, easy-to-read lettering. Basic fonts and professional production work best on trade show signage.
- Appropriate use of graphics. Images can help sell your brand, as long as they don’t make the sign look cluttered.
- Quality material. A banner needs to be durable enough to last at least through the duration of the trade show. Printing on plastic or canvas enables your company to re-use the banner.
- Wise use of color. Even if your company is not identified with strong, attention-grabbing colors such as orange or red, consider using them in trade show banners.
Positioning of trade show banners is also important. If you have only one sign, place it at roughly eye level. Additional banners may be placed higher for visibility from a distance.
Vertical banners are another option that may help your sign stand out from a sea of horizontal signs.
Talk to Pacific Color Graphics for more information on designing banners for a successful trade show presentation. Call 925-600-3006 today.